Thank you for all the love notes!
ROSANNA & ALEX HONE
"Where do I begin? Karin blew us away the first time we met her, she brought along sample itineraries, documents, and emergency kit (which thankfully we didn't have to use!) to give us an idea of her thought process and how she goes on to planning/executing a wedding. We hired her for month-of planning. She was on top of things, extremely organized, responsive, and most of all, very patient during all the back and forths/changes that had to be made to our itinerary. Everything went so smoothly and stress-free that day - we are extremely thankful for all her help and would definitely recommend her to anyone who is considering a wedding planner!"
ROBYN & CHRIS FERES
“Hiring Karin Wu & Co. was the best decision we made in our wedding planning. We hired her as a Month-of-Coordinator. From the first time we met, she blew us away with her organization, eye for detail, and flexibility. We had to make some last minute changes to our itinerary, and she was helpful and accommodating with every new thing we threw at her. Our families were reassured with the mini-itinerary she made for them, which was a lifesaver. We knew we were in safe hands as the wedding approached, and the actual day went amazingly well. She and her assistant, Christine, were hard at work the whole day, making sure that everything came together. All of our guests were impressed by the smoothness of the day, and we recommend her wholeheartedly! If you want to have a good time at your own wedding, Karin is your lady!”
VALERIA & HECTOR AYALA
"We found Karin Wu & Co. on the Facebook group, GTA Wedding Marketplace. We knew we found an amazing Month-of-Coordinator from our first meeting with her! Everything regarding what to expect and even things that were not thought of, had been outlined and thoroughly broken down from the beginning in very helpful templates. She is incredibly professional, organized, very responsive and provided quick turnaround time with every inquiry that was made. Karin was able to liaison with all our vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page and had the detailed schedule flowing nicely on our wedding day.
Her team that aided us on the day of our wedding were very supportive and patient with us as we had to change part of the photo shot list and location sessions due to bad weather. Her team went out of their way and managed to set up the reception hall which should have been done before they arrived at the venue. During our reception, they were helpful with keeping us on time, giving us a heads up regarding what happens next and keeping on top of last minute changes with seating guests who did not RSVP.
We definitely appreciate the post-wedding meeting as it speaks to her level of professionalism and openness to feedback. We would highly recommend Karin Wu & Co to all couples who are looking for a Wedding Coordinator. We would give her a 5/5!
Thank you so much, Karin for all of your hard work and patience!"
"Karin was my Month of Wedding Planning and Coordinator and she was beyond amazing! Due to our work schedules, my fiancé (now husband) and I had to work the day prior to our wedding. I was actually in the US for a business conference and arrived back in Toronto the day before our wedding. Therefore, we needed someone who was hands-on, organized, and reliable. And Karin was all of that and more! I honestly cannot say enough about how she saved my wedding day. I am a HUGE control freak and Karin was able to keep me calm and handle ALL of my bridezilla moments.
I also had a lot of last minute details/itinerary changes prior to the wedding and Karin made all the appropriate accommodations/changes without hesitation.
To give you some context, I had a full blown traditional wedding with approx. 200 guests, a Catholic Church ceremony, sit-down reception, hired MC, florals/décor (including DIY), and Chinese Tea Ceremony:
1. We had a florist that was super unresponsive after she took our final payment. We had a series of issues with her including meeting cancellations and other issues. Of course, as expected, on the day of our wedding, our Florist did not arrive to the church as scheduled and was not answering any of our calls. Karin had everything under control and was able to finally get in contact with the florist who arrived just in time for our wedding ceremony.
No fault of Karin’s, as we booked the florist prior to hiring Karin - the florist actually provided the wrong flowers for our bridal bouquets for our ceremony and because of the last minute mishap, Karin worked directly with the florist to physically made sure that the floral centrepieces we ordered were correct as well. Keep in mind, our church was in North York and our venue was in Kleinburg!
2. One of my Bridemaids left her personal items in the church after the ceremony and Karin personally drove back to the church from Kleinburg to retrieve it!
3. We had a lot of last minute, day of, guest cancellations, (about 6) and because we already paid for the venue in full, Karin was able to work with the venue and get us some of our money back on the “no shows”!
4. Karin, being trilingual, also saved the day being “Lady Luck” for my Chinese Tea Ceremony
5. We had a fire alarm go off during our reception, and Karin quickly acted to get the alarm turned off immediately.
6. Because the fire alarm went off, it resetted all of the electrical controls during our reception and Karin efficiently worked with the DJs and the venue to ensure sound and lighting was working perfectly.
7. The venue was supposed to provide a table for our last night snack (Burgers and fries) but did not have one available, so Karin improvised and carried all our receiving table items into Bridal suite for safe keeping and moved the table into the hall for the late night snack setup BY HERSELF (because the venue refused to touch our things).
She handled everything behind the scenes so well that many of our guests (including THE judgey Aunt) commented on how efficient and smooth our wedding was.
Karin was definitely the unsung hero of the night. We never once had to get involved with any of the issues and she handled everything promptly and efficiently. I could have not asked for a better Wedding coordinator. She made our night so fun and stress-free. Definitely recommend!!"
LEIGH-ANNE & MARVIN MAXWELL
"Karin and her team were an absolute dream to work with! Karin is meticulous at every stage of the planning process and never ceased to amaze me with her professionalism, her passion and creativity. My husband and I were on a fairly tight budget and Karin made our vision for our wedding day a reality, delivering a champagne wedding on a beer budget. We could not have been more happy. Our day was magical and we can thank Karin and her team for that."
Carol & JASON PARKER
"Karin was very responsive and reliable. She truly has a strong work ethic and I can see her excel in this role. She was our wedding day coordinator with only two weeks to get up to speed for our big day. Karin definitely went out of her way to ensure we got everything we were looking for. Initially, we were a bit hesitant based on the number of years of experience but we thought she gave 110% of her effort and could not have ask for more given her level of skillset. She is a rising star and we would be delighted to recommend her."
CHANTELLE & BRUCE MUNRO
"Karin and her team are amazing and hardworking. She takes the time to make everything beautiful. She was my month of coordinator for my wedding and went above and beyond what I expected!